We’re okay with all of that, however *we’re* talking a lot of regarding beaut-TEA, or easy aid hacks victimisation tea that job wonders outside the cup. thereforeund even as soothing as sipping? That’s as a result of it is! So offer these 9 tea-based beauty tricks a attempt subsequent time a DIY beauty routine calls — they’ll set you up to appear your Sunday Best.
1) Whipped Coconut Green Tea Moisturizer
What you think you can eat this! We seriously had to fight the urge to inhale this stuff. The perfect blend of coconut oil and green tea will have you looking just as delicious in no time. This impact is very strong on your skin. 2. DIY Lemon and Green Tea Face Mask:
2) DIY Lemon and Green Tea Face Mask:
You don’t have time for facial. No need to Worry, we’ve got your back. Lemon, green tea, turmeric.
3) Bathtub Tea: Warning: What if we told you that you could steep yourself in a bath full of chamomile and lavender? Did we just blow your mind? Seriously, Try to apply this trick.
4) Soothing A Sunburn: Uh-oh, did you get a little too sun-kissed? If you’ve been caught red-handed making out with the sun, throw the kettle to the metal and douse yourself in cooled black tea.It wshould be very helpfull for your skin.
5) DIY Green Tea Body Spray: Ever love something so much you just want to throw it all over yourself? Here’s your big chance, green tea lovers!
6) Under-Eye Treatment: Late nights are awesome, until you wake up the next day to a set of bags that make you wish you went shopping. It would be added great freshness on your eye makeup.
7) Mint and Green Tea Body Scrub: Back in the day, only royalty was known for silky soft skin. Luckily we’ve taken matters into our own hands with some green tea and mint.
8) Lavender Green Tea Foot Soak: Close your eyes and picture your feet sitting in a warm bath of lavender and green tea
9) Homemade Hydrating Face Mist For Dry Skin: It’s that time of year, folks. Before you let your skin get all snap, crackle and pop, whip up a concoction that will save face.