Cheesy BBQ Chicken Rollups new recipie
Contains: 1/2 of recipe (1 rollup): 3.5g fat, 223 calories, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, 631mg sodium, 35.5g protein and 5.5g sugars.
Prepration Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup bagged broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
- Spices: onion powder, salt, black pepper
- 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce with 45 calories or less per 2-tbsp. serving
- Two 5-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8″ X 8″ baking pan with nonstick spray. Place chopped broccoli slaw in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add cheese wedges to the broccoli slaw, and mix thoroughly.
- Season chicken with 1/8 tsp. onion powder, 1/8 tsp. salt, and 2 dashes black pepper. Evenly divide slaw mixture between the centers of the cutlets.
- Roll up each cutlet over the slaw mixture. If needed, secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking pan.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and evenly spoon BBQ sauce over chicken. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes or so. Eat up and Enjoy.